Saturday, March 21, 2009

Orientation!!!

1st day of college...

as everyone know, 1st day will be the boring-est day in college...

because there will be a long long long boring orientation to attend...


As usual..i went to college today but alone..

after register at the foyer, i went up to audi 7 and wait about an hour till the orientation to begin..

there are many student in the audi and every seem to fall asleep when the admin staff was giving they speech in front..

the orientaion took us abt 2 hours till 11..

i had my lunch wif my cousin today and we had chat lots of rdm stuff abt SUN-U..

around 12:40, i walked back to college to continue my boring orientation..

on the way back, i met Hazel,Angeline and her bf near ROCK cafe!!

after tat, i went back to college and forced to attend a english placement test...

and guess wat, tat paper require us to write an essay and i was like stunned there.... 4 month of holiday without writing any essay make my hand feel no so comfort when i wrote the essay..

100 MCQ ques in 4 paragragh and an essay took me 1 an half hour..DAMM IT!!!

orientation took my whole day away...

i went home wif my tired-ness and str8 fall to the bed and have a nap...

and this goes to the END of the stupid orientation day..hope my class will be interesting...

AND..

i am off for every monday!!!

hahahaha...xD!!!


M3 of the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment