Monday, March 16, 2009

15/march/2009!!! Hot Hot Hot!!!

Jelly Fish And the Bday Boy(Wai Hoong)

sexybeast and WH

Speechless!!! =.=

SeXy!!!

Group Pic (1)

Is M3!!! xD!

Jelly Fish (Kelly)

Chee Seng

Kelvin

Speechless (2)

Again...lol

Group Pic (2)

Edmond

Louis (waiter of the night)

Group Pic (3)

Group Pic (4)

Group Pic (5)


All damm hungry!!! Zzz

Louis & Edmond!


Yeap!!

today has been a busy day for me...

6 o clock in the morning, me and family went to a temple in tanjung malim for a prayer (观音节)

after 4 hours there, we went to a hot spring name TRAP in sungkai to meet up wif my aunty,uncle and my cousin there...

we have nasi lemak for lunch before entering the hot spring theme park!

we all had enjoyed very much there playing there...

around 5 o clock, i force to leave there and head back home for my "heng dai" bday party..

i tot i will be the late one to reach there....but all those monkeys are even later den me...so some of us went to Kelly house to sign on the bday card prepared by her..*thanks*

8 o clock..

head to Wai Hoong house which is just located a row behind my house...

1st of all we had our BBQ dinner there...play eat roast all together.. and we had took alot of pic too..

930...

went inside to watch the swiss open final...

everyone inside cheers for Mr Dato Lee Chong Wei and last he didnt dissapoint us by winning the game in str8 set--21-16,21-16...haha...congrat!!

Dato Lee!!!

later on,

all of us head home at 11 o clock...

it was a tired day for me... and i had got burnt by the sun today!!!
haix.!!!

my face is damm hot and red now!!

Going off Soon...

Ciao!!!

By3 Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment