Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bad Day!!!

Today is a bad day for me... injured my leg seriously during my Basketball time... when to doctor
and my leg is as big as a pig leg adi.. sad man... today i have learn a lesson form one person:" 不听美人言,吃亏在眼前"...hahaa... Because, some one had told me not to play basketball but i didnt listen to her and injured my leg badly... SORRY!!!

It has been a long time since my last blog, and, i can tell tat, i am starting my new college life tis
friday. Suprisingly is, i feel damm happy for the 1st time because of going to college... it is damm
lame to say tat, but seriously, staying at home for 4 month without doing anything is damm sienz
for me...

SUNWAY University College is my second college and i am going to enjoy my life there
for around 4 Years!!!! haha... GoodBye to my boring Holiday!! Sunway Uni, Here I Come!!!
wuahaha...xD!!!

YuChung of the Month!!! =.="

2 comments:

  1. finally, u decide to go sunway...
    i thought u will go inti le...
    anyway, wish u all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    yea...
    thanks...
    goodluck to u too..!!!

    ReplyDelete