Friday, May 1, 2009

"Late in the midnight..."

It's 3:35 a.m now....

i am the only one who still awake in my house...

playing dota wif cousin just now...

and den play pokerwif fren and won alot today...

sms-ing wif christine also...tat stupid girl still nt yet sleep and say she is studying..

wat a non-sense is tis?? where can ppl study in late midnight...

yea..and just she msg me again...but tis time she is going to bed liao...

haha...xD!!

actually i am quite tired now...

later still need to wake up early for badminton...

hahaha....=)

wat to do...i am so playful...play till now also not yet stop...

GG la me...i am going to die tmr...

wuahahaha....^^

next week will be a busy week for me...

Monday: Shopping for deli deco

Tuesday: MICE mid term exam...

Wednesday: Accommadation quiz..=.=

Thursday: Entrepreneurship mid term exam....haix..

Friday: UHTI exam...

After that...

Holidays man...1week of break!! =D

I think is time to sleep now...

it is damm late adi...my eyes are also close d...

A new born Malaysia Panda will arrive tmr...lolx...xD!!!

Go0d Nitez 3veryone...

SWeet Dr3am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment